[C38] head gasket

tdtron at earthlink.net tdtron at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 27 21:34:26 EST 2012

Paul,
Try:

Yacht Power Products
1510 1st Ave N St Petersburg FL 33705
(727) 822-2628
Visit:
yachtpowerproducts.com

Ask for Lloyd and tell him you are with the Catalina 38 org. and you want
your 10% discount.  Lloyd knows all of the Kubota crossover parts numbers
and should be able to help with your head gasket. He saved me a bunch on my
circulation cooling pump which came through Kubota instead of Universal.
Same pump!

Tom Troncalli