[C38] head gasket

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:43:49 EST 2012

Paul, the kubota model number is stamped on the oil dipstick. If your engine is a M-30, the model is a D1101. Mine is a 5424, and the model is D1100. Is basically the same engine, but circa 1983 some small changes were made, Like different water pump, etc.  Check your engine, take the right number and google which tractors used these engine,  because sometimes kubota dealers are only able to search and engine with the tractor model.
Hope this helps!
Regards,  max

Sent from my iPod