[C38] Cabin top winch

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 20:27:39 EST 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been pondering re-purposing my #16 cabin top, self tailing winch. Before I go out and do something impulsive, I thought I'd ask the list which winch they have on their roof. #16st, #30st, electric, solar, kid power, etc?

Additionally, there was a thread a week or so ago, regarding assisting other sailors from the list during the America's Cup here in the bay. If whom ever was looking for help, still needs help, please contact me off list and I'll assist in anyway I can. littlebreeze at comcast.net

Kerry Grimes, B.E.M.
Littlebreeze, #139
San Francisco