[C38] LED Bulbs

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:46:36 EDT 2012

Hi Peter,

I had the same anchor light on Estancia, but it fell into pieces when I
tried to disassemble it for the fist time, so I bought an Aqua Signal 360
degrees anchor light and replaced the incandescent bulb for a Doctor LED.
No problem so far.... With the incandescent bulb, I was able to see the
windex at night. Not the case with the LED.

Estancia had a steaming light located close to the first spreader set, I
just replaced it with a Forespar steaming/ foredeck combo fixture. had to
route more wires inside the conduit. The worst part is fishing them at the
mast base, but it can be done. I have replaced all the internal mast wiring
already. The spreader lights wires are running outside of the conduit.

Rivets came in couples.. One is for the conduit, and the other one for the
hook that is inserted to hold the conduit against the mast wall for
riveting. If that hole is for the hook, just put another rivet. But If you
can see the conduit, and is separated from the mast, drill the hook rivet,
make a hook and follow previous instructions!!!!! LOL

A couple of years ago, I ordered a new Sparcraft mast for a friends Hunter
375, and the mast came with double conduits.. If I take down my mast ever,
I'll install another conduit for this wires....
Hope this helps!

Regards,
Max

Max Soto