[C38] Deck and Steaming Light

Larry Malmberg Larrypi at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 25 16:15:58 EDT 2012

We had noticed that our deck and steaming light as well as the anchor light
were not working.  Thought it was a loose wire at the bottom of the mast as
we checked and there was power going up to from the terminal strip near the
holding tank.  Closer inspection showed that the Forespar Deck and Steaming
light fixture has taken some kind of impact and is broken.  Anyone have this
experience??  I found a new one fairly cheap but also noted a AAA Masthead
fixture really cheap, anyone have any experience with AAA Masthead fixtures?

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Team Hassle

Telephone  909-208-1847