[C38] Catalina 38 "SHIPS STORE"

Charles charles at finn.ws
Thu May 10 15:31:09 EDT 2012

As many of you may recall, we had a very successful Burgee sale a while
back and I have received a couple requests of late that we do it again
(they do wear out)!
I have also had some inquiries regarding C38 caps and even decals.

I am proposing we set up a website Ships Store, where members can
purchase these items using our credit card system (just like dues).   My
thinking would be to maintain an inventory of items and perhaps ship
things out every week or so  (we all go sailing!).

As you know, our Treasurer Steve Orton says we have the money (inventory
costs in advance).

So, let me know if this is a good idea!  Specifically:

1. Developing a Ships Store
2. Offering Burgees
3. Offering C38 Caps
4. Offering C38 Decals