[C38] Hurth Transmission

RICHARD KILROY dickkilroy at comcast.net
Fri May 11 17:25:45 EDT 2012

Larry: Try contacting Chris Cooke who runs a business in Virgin Gorda. Name
is chris at crcenginesbvi.com. He replaced my Hurth because his people forgot
to put oil in it and it failed on first usage in winter of 2011. If he still
has it you may be able to  salvage some of the parts you need. Chris is a
very competent mechinic. Phone is 284 495  5310. You will do better going at
Helena. helena at crcenginesbvi.com She will get Chris to see whats left.

Good lluck

Dick