[C38] Catalina 38 "SHIPS STORE"

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Sun May 13 09:07:01 EDT 2012

It's supposed to go live around the first of June, I can send you something
when it does.  In the mean time you can look at the Lobster Run 2012
website (and/or 2010...Google it), they did the logowear for that site too;
it is the model we're using. I also chose to provide samples but allow
people to choose what image/text they wanted and where they want it, breast
or sleeve.

Steve