[C38] Catalina 38 "SHIPS STORE"

Larry Malmberg Larrypi at roadrunner.com
Mon May 14 12:24:12 EDT 2012

LOL, yup mine is a Hassle for sure.

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Team Hassle

  _____

From: listserve-bounces at catalina38.org
[mailto:listserve-bounces at catalina38.org] On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 5:58 AM
To: Catalina 38 Listserve
Subject: Re: [C38] Catalina 38 "SHIPS STORE"

Steve,
Can you send me a website so I can take a look?
Thanks!
cf

 5/13/2012 7:27 AM, Steven Ribble wrote:

Hi Chuck, I've just set up a "ships store" for a different group I'm in. The
way it works is that an Embroidery store actually set up and runs the site,
but it looks like a page of our site, there's no inventory or cost to the
club (for embroidered items...and you can get about anything you want). The
only inventory is for screen print items (T shirts ) and burgees.
And...they deal with payments and shipping, no hassle (well, other than
Larry's, but that's another thing altogether :-) ).

Steve Ribble
Tittravate #64

Listserve at catalina38.org