[C38] T shirt

William Knowles whk1965 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:06:00 EDT 2012

They all look great, whatever design you choose we need to get quality
t-shirts that fit us big guys. my daughter had custom shirts made for
Flying Goose, one washing of a 2xl and I gave the shirt to my 5 year old
grand son fit him fine. Champion shirts seem to hold up well and are true
to size.

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Brett <bikahoga at aol.com> wrote:

> This is the shirts I did for my sailing team.
>

> Brett
> "Jazz" Annapolis md
>
> On May 11, 2012, at 9:38 AM, "Mark O'Dell" <mixedbusinesscontact at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hey All.... I just did a Tshirt for Momentous. I did the illustrations
> > myself. Using the profile and top view of the hull.
> >
> > If you want to use the same basic design I can give you the raw files,
> > and you can tweak them how ever you like and get them printed.
> >
> > Or... if you need help doing so, I can help out.
> >
> > (I left off all below the water line on my illustration because it
> > worked better with my design, and my boat is a shoal draft version...
> > and to be honest I just don't think the C38s look right with the shoal
> > draft keels... when you have a rig that tall, you just need a deeper
> > keel to make it look good, ha!. But I can add it back in no problem if
> > you want to use the drawings.)
> >
> > I attached a preview to this email.
> >
> > No big deal if you have all this figured out already.
> >
> > Mark O'Dell
> > Momentous #230
> > Baltimore, MD
> >

> > On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 2:21 AM, Steve Smolinske
> > <SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> Funny you should mention tee shirts I saw this at the award party in
> Ensenada after sailing on hassle for the race.  Thought it would be a great
> idea.
> >> Steve Smolinske
> >> (425) 227-4500

W H Knowles