[C38] T shirt

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:15:54 EDT 2012

I guess we should vote..

The C38   shadow logo on Steve's design looks great. Mark's design also looks great. The radial headsail makes it looks way better.  He got rid of the underwater hull lines. That looks good too...
Besides the logo, I guess that we need the "CATALINA 38" somewhere in the back... How about inside the hull lines that Mark has????
regards,

Max