[C38] Rudder Post Dimension

Mark Lewis mwlewis2025 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:03:08 EDT 2012

Just in case...does anyone on the listserve know where I can locate a 2.860
bore quadrant or preferrably a radial drive wheel (8" radius, 16"
diameter).  I just discovered that the quadrant that came with the pedestal
steering system I bought, is too small.  It is a 10" radius, but only a
1.875" bore (there isn't enough material around the existing bore to
enlarge it to 2.863 - Edson says they overbore by .003 for clearance).

Minney's big west coast sway meet is June 3rd in Costa Mesa...perhaps I can
find one there.