[C38] Chesapeake Bay C38's

dmills3 at comcast.net dmills3 at comcast.net
Thu May 17 22:16:13 EDT 2012

Brett, I'll try to come down some Friday soon. Races planned  for Blonde Stranger, We are in Region 1 so most of them will be North of the Bay Bridge
June 23 &24 Northen Bay Regatta, 2 races each day (wind permitting)

July 7  Race to Baltimore, starts at the Magothy (Region 2)

July 8 Baltimore Lighthouse Classic (Region 2)

I would like to do the Solomons Island Race you mentioned but wouldn't do the whole Screwpile. It's a long way to go and get back up to Middle River.

Aug 3-4 Governor's Cup (Region 3)

Sep 8 Region 1 Bay Jam

Sep 29 Region 1 Havre de Grace Invitational (Great steak or salmon dinner and very nice party)

Oct 6&7 Good Old Boat Regatta (hopefully more wind) (Region 3)

Oct 13 Region 1 Frigid Digit

Oct 27 Harbor Cup (starts at the Magothy) Region 2

Oct 28 Baltimore Harbor Fall Back (usually ends near Ft. Smallwood) Region 2

Look forward to seeing you again.

Dan #108