[C38] Chesapeake Bay C38's

Brett bikahoga at aol.com
Tue May 15 14:56:37 EDT 2012

I wanted to invite any and all C38's on the bay to try and make it out for a few races this year.

Jazz will be doing the following races and would love some company.

Screwpile
Eastport yacht club Feeder race down July 13th-14th Annapolis to Solomon's
With a great party at the other end!

And maybe the 3 day Screwpile races 15th- 17th in Solomon's?

St Mary's collage Governors cup August 3rd-5th this is an over night race down the bay. Another good party

Oxford MD
Tred Avon yacht club Skippers race
October 27th  This is a fun long race with lots of great breeze! My favorite!

We are also doing the EYC  Friday night beer cans here in Annapolis.

Feel free to call me 443-223-4077 or email me if you would like more information. Bikahoga at aol.com or if you would like to join us one Friday night.

Cheers

Brett Cureton
Annapolis, MD