[C38] Replacing jib halyard

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sat May 19 22:23:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

No big deal, I just taped both ends together and pulled them..
The original halyards are 100', so with 117'  you'll be able to send the halyard back to the cockpit if you want.
Sta set X 7/16 will work perfectly on the original sheaves.
Some have use 1/2", but I prefer the 7/16.
Hope this helps. Max

Sent from my iPod