[C38] Replacing jib halyard

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun May 20 02:33:35 EDT 2012

Pierre,

Mine are a little longer I believe 120, I left them longer so that in
the future if I wanted to take them back to the cockpit I had room, also
leaving enough to cut off wear spots that develop about 1' from the end.
What I did when pulling mine was to tie a messenger line around the end
about a foot down, then wrap the entire foot length with electrical
tape.  I went a little larger than 7/16 because it is easier on the
hands when hoisting.

Steve

#312 Peregrine

Seattle