[C38] Peregrine's custom exhaust riser

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue May 22 09:00:30 EDT 2012

Dan thank you.   Someday we will experience  a breakdown at an opportune time rather than the worst time   have had a few people ask about the flange but not the entire unit.  I would be hesitant to do the whole riser due to the difference that might occur from boat to boat

Steve Smolinske
(425) 227-4500