[C38] visual on attach aysym sock

Don Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Sat Jun 23 12:39:45 EDT 2012

Larry: I forgot to mention the block inside the sock
Google spinnaker sock, then hit images. this one is informative.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&biw=1330&bih=1222&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=Bm2mHao99WD-LM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fareastsails.com/sock.htm&docid=587ghQsWsCK9fM&imgurl=http://www.fareastsails.com/sock.gif&w=500&h=750&ei=yvDlT4PCJqns2gWxpa3aCQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=430&sig=115026741584821407739&page=1&tbnh=152&tbnw=101&start=0&ndsp=50&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:78&tx=46&ty=107