[C38] visual on attach aysym sock

Jeffry Matzdorff earthakat at msn.com
Sun Jun 24 21:04:08 EDT 2012

Facnor is great, especially for staysails.  Used them a lot.  I do not like the continuous furling line for an A-sail.

Too much to handle as you need to control both lines.  Also no tack adjustment ( not needed for cruising)

Captain Jeffry Matzdorff
323.855.0191
www.offshoredeliveryskipper.com<http://www.offshoredeliveryskipper.com/>