[C38] Desolation Sound

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Thu Jul 26 16:27:12 EDT 2012

To our Canadian members:

Sherri and I are heading north next month ending up in Desolation coming
up from Seattle through the San Juan's, to Nanaimo then across to Garden
Bay and North,  Looking for suggestions/warnings on routes as I know it
gets really ugly up in your part of the world.   Better to go through
Dodd or outside?  What about crossing the straits?  And oh yes that
nasty torpedo test range.   Thanks.

Steve Smolinske

President

425-227-4500

www.RainierRubber.com <http://www.rainierrubber.com/>

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
proprietary in nature and is intended for the recipient of the email
only.  Please treat all information contained in this and any
communication with the 4M Company as such.  Thank you.

P Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility