[C38] Desolation Sound

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 30 22:50:33 EDT 2012

Hi Steve, come up the inside & spend a night at the Seattle Yacht Club on the Dunsmuir Islands or I'll comp you  a night at the Ladysmith Maritime Society.  Either way, a great oppourtunanty for a BBQ. Dodds is a piece of cake.We may be able to get Peter also, either way, keep in touch and we'll meet you for a night somewhere.
Bring cheap American beer
LOL
Paul