[C38] Chesapeake Bay C38ers Governors Cup

Charles charles at finn.ws
Tue Jul 31 10:58:15 EDT 2012

I am on the "right" coast, but already have committed to sailing this
weekend.
Would love to get down there and play one of these days!
Craig!!!!!  Don't forget I am on the way and really do want to see you
on the Canal!  You also might want to look up the owner of Hiawatha,
which I believe is still in Oswego, NY

Chuck Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
Great Lakes