[C38] 30 Amp Power Deck Connection

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Aug 3 01:15:40 EDT 2012

Yes, its pretty straight forward just like doing a plug on and extension cord, pull the connector, there should be screws holding the nylon plug to the stainless steel fixture, replace the plug and put it back together.  You might want to use some dielectric gel or past on the connections to help fight corrosion

Steve