[C38] Bilge

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:56:12 EDT 2012

Way to go Steve!! Congrats for the race.
Haven't heard of that modification before, but it shouldn't be that hard. Were's your holding tank located?? Mine is under the settee against the head bulkhead. That could get In the way.
  How much water do you usually have on your bilge?? I haven't experienced  a wet port cushion before.
Regards,
Max

Sent from my iPod