[C38] Fresh water foot pump

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Thu Aug 30 00:01:46 EDT 2012

Max,

I installed my spout in the middle of the sinks in front of the faucet
and my foot pump under the galley sink just inside the door, I have a
shelf I built there when the galley was torn apart two years ago.  I
also wanted the foot pump out of the way of lines and less visible, will
take some pictures tomorrow.

Steve