[C38] Fresh water foot pump

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:16:57 EDT 2012

Dave and Steve. I wasn't that lost after all. I guess that I'll have build a small base for the pump and  remove the faucet in order to install the spout. Nothing is easy with this boats!! LOL
Since both o your pump installation are different, your pics will help a lot.
Dave, no rush with the pics!
Regards, max

Sent from my iPod