[C38] sail polars - Hassle's Polars attached

Michael Norcross manorcross at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:20:57 EDT 2012

And then come over to Annapolis for the Sail boat show Oct 4-8, race
in Good Old Boat Regatta Oct 6-7 or just one day, if there's wind. We
can call it the East Coast C38 Nationals.  If we shake bushes, we have
at least 7 boats in the area and enough extra spinnakers to go around.
Just need crew. I'm up for it.

Mike