[C38] sail polars - Hassle's Polars attached

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Wed Sep 5 11:23:14 EDT 2012

Larry,
It would be a blast - I have about 4 crew who are learning - you could
take the helm a lot of the time while I navigate. You can go to
sbyc.org/racing/calendar to get our racing dates. We race in the CHRF
racing fleet. We race mostly on Sundays. You are welcome for any and all
of them starting with this sunday. The boat will buy food and drinks
after the race and we provide bottled water, beer and sandwiches during
the race.  The races are around the cans and usually 1 to 2 hours long.
They start at 2 PM.  Joe