[C38] 2012 Dues

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:03:18 EDT 2012

The first list is members who have not paid their 2012 dues.  Please submit before Oct 6th to stay on the MAINSHEET mailing list.  If this is in error please respond to my email address (ssorton at hotmail.com).  The second list are new members who paid through  PayPal, but I don't have your mailing address, so I can't get you your MAINSHEET.  Again respond to my email address.  Cheers, Steve O- Cat38 Treasurer.

  Last name
  First
  name

  Barr
  Larry

  Bixby
  Jonathan

  Buckner
  Donald

  Brokaw
  Bob

  Brown
  Marci

  Epstein
  David

  Gilmore
  Dick

  Harrison
  Richard

  Haynes
  Bill

  Ho
  Alex

  Howell
  Howard L

  Kopylow
  George

  Kwee
  Yvo

  Malmberg
  Larry

  Miller
  Roberet

  Ryan
  David

  Seigenthaler
  Daniel

  Sorensen
  Jay

  Stammerjohn
  Robert

  Stanton
  Michael

  Steinkraus
  Craig

  Stoltz
  David

  Sundquist
  Michael

  Swensson
  Richard

  Yost
  Thomas

  The
  following have paid by PayPal for 2012, but I have no address, etc

  Borovkov
  Dimitriy

  Bowe
  Michael