[C38] Starter solenoid? Universal diesel 24 hp

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 17:06:50 EDT 2012

When I bought Estancia, I took out the starter for some maintenance. The solenoid was working, but was heavily corroded. I went to the auto shop, and got a new one. It was used on many Toyotas. Before installing it, I drilled a hole in the flange, so I can insert a screwdriver and push the lever for an emergency start..
I haven't started it this way, but I know it works..
Regards, Max

Sent from my iPod