[C38] dehumidifier

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 00:31:44 EDT 2012

I keep a small portable heater going during the cold months to dehumidify the cabin air.Steve O

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 21:30:08 +0000
From: 1derful at comcast.net
To: larrypi at roadrunner.com; listserve at catalina38.org
Subject: Re: [C38] dehumidifier

I have one....think I got it from Fry's.  Clever idea to drain to bilge.  Mine has a reservoir and shuts off after filling....probably  2 or 3 quarts of water.  I am not sure I'd want it to drain to bilge because it may never shut off.
Makes those blue containers that contained those white granules seem ridiculous.
Patrick