[C38] Catalina 38 Shirts

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 16:20:01 EDT 2012

Just to give you all an update on the T shirt (sometimes known as "shits").

I have not received a response from four of the captains who ordered shirts. I will be finalizing the order this weekend and the shirts will ship soon to those of you who were able to follow through with your orders. Thank you all for the great comments and advice. I have learned a lot.

Take care
Fair winds and following seas

Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze, 139