[C38] FW: Re: Catalina 38 Shirts

tdtron at earthlink.net tdtron at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 20:39:15 EDT 2012

Hello Gang,

I think I may have started this thread but although I do think the price of the shirts is high, it doesn't really apply to me anyway since I only shop at Goodwill or WalMart anyway.

The thing I was actually referring to in my post was a typo in the announcement email of the shirts.
I referred to a typo in my email by my sentence posted below:

"Someone ordered "shits" for $25.50 each?"

Read the line above again.  I have re posted that whole original email of Kerry's below my signature below.  I was just having fun at Kerry's expense with the typo but accidently started a thread on the price of the shirts instead.

I'm such a trouble maker!

Tom Troncalli