[C38] Bob Stay

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 29 10:59:35 EST 2012

Hi, Joe,
	I don't remember where I saw it, but a few years ago, there was a mod
running a bobstay from the aft end of the anchor locker area with the
tie down running down inside the boat to a re-enforcement in the stowage
compartment in the Vee berth.  That looked pretty strong, but you would
probably have to do some additional re-enforcement to get to 19000 lbs.
I'll check if I can find it again.

Regards,
Les H