[C38] PHRF Rating

Larry Malmberg larrypi at roadrunner.com
Thu May 9 02:49:55 EDT 2013

Yes that is a good question, we replaced our rudder with a Cal 40 Rudder and PHRF dinged me 3 seconds a mile, went from 114 to 111.

Larry Malmberg

7231 Boulder Avenue #507

Highland, CA 92346

Telephone:  909-208-1847

Fascimiline: 909-991-7568

E Mail:   <mailto:larrypi at roadrunner.com> larrypi at roadrunner.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; "WOW-- What a Ride!"