[C38] Cat 38 New members- no address

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:15:12 EDT 2013

The following new members have signed up through PayPal for the first time, but the Treasurer (Steve Orton)  has no record of  your mailing address.  Therefore, I can't send your address into the the MAINSHEET magazine publisher and you all are missing out on the quarterly published magazine which is a major benefit of CAT 38 membership.  Will the following members please provide email directly to me your info (ssorton at hotmail.com):Eric PhippsDavid HutchisonLucky PearlmanMark TurnerDan SnipesMurray MalottDouglas AllardyceMark CorbinJohn GingoldMichael FogarasRichard GilmoreSteven Mc Carty
Thanks for your help, Steve