[C38] Secondary winches location

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 12:24:16 EDT 2013

Hi everybody,

I just got a nice pair of Lewmar 30 selftailers for spinnaker handling or secondaries.
A while ago, I measured the distance between these winches and the primaries on another C38 that came to Costa Rica, and the  center to center distance was 35.5". Does this sound correct for those of you whose boats came with this winches from Catalina??
Just checking before I get crazy with the drill!
They seem to be located right above the aft rope compartments on the cockpit sides, so is easy to install all the bolts and nuts.....

Regards,

Max Soto A.
C38 Estancia #198
+506-8312-1367