[C38] 2013 Catalina 38 Nationals

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Sat Aug 17 02:44:22 EDT 2013

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I just wanted to remind those of you who are interested in joining us at the 2013 Catalina 38 Nationals, but who do not want to move you boat hundreds of miles, you still have an opportunity. Walk, fly, or drive to the San Francisco Bay Area and crew on one of the boats which will be zooming across the bay before the America's Cup. Please contact Dave McCarthy at sailmates at yahoo.com, or myself, Kerry Grimes at littlebreeze at comcast.net, and we set you up to crew on one of the best boats on the San Francisco Bay. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze, 139
San Francisco, CA