[C38] fuse panel replacement / upgrade question.

Mixed Business mixedbusinesscontact at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 20:12:20 EDT 2013

hey all itz time to upgrade my elec system. I want to replace the whole panel and then require and upgrade to LEDs.  thinking about picking up a premade ready to rock panel from catalina direct. would either of the panels on this page fit the bill?

http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=69

if not, any suggestions? experience? wisdom etc?

I have a simple system. chart plotter, water pressure, cabin lights, bilge pump, some fans, radio, and 1 30amp shore power connection. but looking to add raw water wash down, cold plate refrigerator in ice box and eventually a windlass. anything I should consider?

I have two 27 series batts right now. was thinking of upgrading while I'm at it. (?)

thanx in advance,

mark o
momentous 230
Baltimore.