[C38] bad news

Don Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 28 10:28:10 EST 2013

Pierre: Bad news indeed. My recommendation is to pull the boat and
replace the strut. I recommend Berkeley Marine Center for less corporate
(no maxis) and more personal service. Cree is a cool guy. KKMI has been
good to me too, but it is a big operation and you will feel like a prole
next to the craft of plutocrats.
Regards, don