[C38] Another Toe Rail question

Ray Torok torok13731 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 22:45:02 EDT 2013

Hi Tom,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.  Here's another idea I'm toying
with.  Perhaps you considered it.   Suppose I drill and tap the toe rail
for the outboard bolts of the cleat?  I would have to shim under the
inboard part of the cleat, but it would get the cleat farther outboard.
 Any reaction?

Thanks,
Ray

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 7:14 PM, tdtron at earthlink.net