[C38] Auto pilots and AC

Larry Malmberg larrypi at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 31 13:23:00 EDT 2013

Bill, we have the usual Raymarine Autohelm ST6400 I think.  We have had
problems with the "brain" and have sent it to Raymarine for repair three
times and I think the belt needs replacing again.  Other than that it works
just fine.  LOL

Larry Malmberg  Team Hassle
7231 Boulder Avenue #507
Highland, CA 92346
Telephone:  909-208-1847
Fascimiline: 909-991-7568
E Mail:  larrypi at roadrunner.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; "WOW-- What a
Ride!"