[C38] Auto pilots and AC

Dick Kilroy dickkilroy at comcast.net
Thu Apr 4 15:59:36 EDT 2013

Bill: I have the Raymarine smart pilot X25 here in the BVI for the last 2
years. Works fine, a bit noisy on the belt and the controller will not allow
me to program the response level automatically, have to do it each time it's
turned on. Raymarine say's send the control back. If my son sails the boat
back to Mass in May I may do that. But it's not that a thing. My control
unit is a St 6002.

Dick