[C38] Paint

Mark O'Dell mixedbusinesscontact at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:32:58 EDT 2013

Has anyone used rustolium plastic spray paint to apply tender registration numbers? I sprayed my numbers on a West Marine PVC dink on Monday and the dang stuff is STILL sticky after 4 days outside. ...Granted it's been humid, but still… anyone else have any issues with this type of paint on PVC rubber? Do I need direct dry sunshine or what?

Mark O'
Momentous #230
Baltimore