[C38] Galley faucet

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu May 16 14:04:23 EDT 2013

Hi Les,

Which port frame are you referring to??   You are talking about making a door  in the back of the dinning settee??  That could work, since accessing that particular place is painful.
That's the place were I installed my refrigeration unit, and that opening would have helped a lot.

Regards,
Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica