[C38] Galley faucet

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Thu May 16 18:15:31 EDT 2013

I replaced my faucet 15 years ago with a pricy Scandvik faucet like the
newer Catalinas were using at the time.  I also put a matching one in the
head which doubles as a shower head.  They both look really nice but they
are not convenient to use.  The knobs require too many turns and the flow is
not linear.  I have thought about replacing the galley faucet with a single
lever domestic type and will eventually get around to it.  I have had to
adjust the washer in the galley faucet once.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett, WA