[C38] Catalina Nationals 2012 Photos.

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri May 31 03:37:42 EDT 2013

Why Anders? Why didn't you send these pics before? LOL!

Very nice pics, and good job by not letting that camera fell into the drink. You'll be needing it again in a couple of months. ...Hopefully, I'll be there this year, without Estancia, of course!  Hope somebody will be in need of a crew member!

Regards,

Max Soto A.
C38 #198 Estancia
+506-8312-1367