[C38] Catalina Nationals 2012 Photos.

Dick Kilroy dickkilroy at comcast.net
Sat Jun 1 09:47:51 EDT 2013

Max: Sorry to be changing the subject here, and yes the photo's are great.
Dashaway arrived in Marion about 3 AM today completeing her trip from Virgin
Gorda via Bermuda where you spotted the photo. David Kilroy and a friend
were the crew and Dashaway will be primarilay his boat now. It is currently
rafted with my Morgan 38-2 in Marion as I type this.
Thanks for noting the boat in Bermuda. I will be sending a check to Steve O
as will David I'm sure

Dick