[C38] A different mast question

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Jun 25 19:03:58 EDT 2013

The Royces article on our boats that is on the web site states typical
sailing conditions backstay is at 2200-2500 and heavy wind 3300bs.   We
have a batten taped to our adjuster with pieces of tape showing the
limits for each.   When I put mine on 3300 and walked over to my
neighbors,  you could  definitely see mast bend.