[C38] Tuning Guide

Brett bikahoga at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 15:13:32 EDT 2013

Thx Bill. Any chance they told you what they tuned it to? Is your boat in-town? I would love to put a meter on it and get some readings. I have no issues with tuning myself just don't know what range of tension I'm looking for.

Ps. Why aren't you doing Gov Cup with us? Dan with blond stranger and I are racing down the bay this weekend.

Brett